Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just realized on my latest road trip when I hit a traffic tie up that the connectivity enhancement of the navigation map only adds red or yellow to the route to indicate a slow down... in "real" google maps it shows red or yellow and shows how much of a delay the tie up causes in minutes... so... even less reason to worry about not having connectivity!

Keith

Just realized on my latest road trip when I hit a traffic tie up that the connectivity enhancement of the navigation map only adds red or yellow to the route to indicate a slow down... in "real" google maps it shows red or yellow and shows how much of a delay the tie up causes in minutes... so... even less reason to worry about not having connectivity!

Keith
IMO during navigation it's kinda hard to see the traffic visualization anyway since it just adds a small red/yellow around the blue route, instead of the regular Google map that puts the traffic color in the middle and blue around it.