TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Premium Console

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Lerxt, Feb 26, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Lerxt

Lerxt Member

If any of you are interested I requested to buy the premium console and received the following.

I asked if it would be delivered already installed, as I an expecting 3rd quarter delivery, and they said we will if it's ready in time.

2. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

Those are USD, not HKD right?

I am not really sure about it - I was excited about not having anything between the seats, to really emphasise that there is no transmission, gearbox or other ICE car artefacts in an electric car.

Also, I don't remember seeing it on the spec page - is this something you have to order directly via email?

Now that I finalised, I am curious if there are other things, besides financing, insurance and charging, that I might want to start thinking about.

3. lx3h

lx3h Ex-Charged.hk Tesla Owners Representative

Agree with DITB. Not having things there sounds very Tesla-like. Since there is the arm rest which let me put cups, I think that should be enough for me. As for coins and cash when passing tunnels, I will keep them in my pocket.

4. Lerxt

Lerxt Member

It's on the US page. There is an email link.

Where else am i going to put my coffee and iPhone?

5. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

So it's USD then. Makes sense.

I rarely drink when I drive, I mean any drink, of course no alcohol, and my iPhone will be heads up display informing me of traffic congestions and other traffic hazards :rolleyes:, possibly using the Waze app.

6. CCT

CCT Member

7. ekwng

ekwng Member

Thanks for info! I need that. You're good man / lady :smile: