Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium interior package options on 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am new to this. I need some advise. I just purchased a 2017 model X that served as a demo and was sold both the premium nterior package and the sounds system and HEPA filter all included. The price tag for thèse options was over $9500. To my surprise I don’t have the heated seats in the back nor do I have the heated steering wheel and the heated wipers. I have the front driver that opens by itself only. Could someone be able to give me more details on what exactly the options are on both packages and how can I confirm all the options are ie. HEPA and better sound system.

I am new to this. I need some advise. I just purchased a 2017 model X that served as a demo and was sold both the premium nterior package and the sounds system and HEPA filter all included. The price tag for thèse options was over $9500. To my surprise I don’t have the heated seats in the back nor do I have the heated steering wheel and the heated wipers. I have the front driver that opens by itself only. Could someone be able to give me more details on what exactly the options are on both packages and how can I confirm all the options are ie. HEPA and better sound system.
When was it built? See the door sticker. For part of the year, the cold weather package still existed and that had the ‘other seat heaters’, etc. I believe it was all folded into PUP (along with the sound system, etc.) around June?

Subzero package was a thing until July 2017 and was sold seperately for $1000 (IIRC). It wasn't rolled into the premium package until after that. If you bought a demo/showroom model, it is more than likely you have an earlier build that doesn't have that package.

The premium package back then included alcantra dash, self presenting doors, enhanced lighting, the upgraded stereo, HEPA filter, part of the year had leather wrappings - which was eventually removed itself. It was starting to diminish in overall value while subzero remained a great value. To add value back into the package they moved the subzero into it. So check your build date; but if you don't have the seat seaters on your screen it sounds like you've already confirmed it.

• Informative
Reactions: dogldogl