TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Premium lighting

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by tennisman, Dec 31, 2014.

1. tennisman

tennisman Member

Have had my P85 for about 7 months and had ordered the car with the premium lighting pkg - I see the lights under the armrests, but are the foot wells suppose to be lit also?

tennisman

2. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

On my S85, just the rear footwells are lighted.

3. tennisman

tennisman Member

Thanks for the reply - my rear footwells aren't lit either . I guess I'll ask service next time I'm in the area.

4. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

Be sure to check the rear footwells when it's dark. They won't show unless it's quite dark. It was several months before I saw them.

5. NielsChr

NielsChr Member

As far as i remember ( my p85 are sold now) they are not on while driving. Only while the doors are open.
    Cant remember if they was only on while dark/night