Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Rear Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gonna hold off on being an early adopter on this one til I hear some reviews from you guys :)

Hoping its a nice design and doesn't wiggle around, but based on the way it anchors I have some concern about it wiggling left/right.

Think of it this way. It's about $5000 cheaper than the executive rear seat option. And there is nothing about Model S ownership that makes sense financially. It's an emotional and satisfaction decision.

Same rationale here. Was starting to get jealous of the new executive seats, but now with this option I have something OEM, functional, and removable. Mine arrives tomorrow. Will take pictures. I have a feeling it'll look and feel great with the NextGen seats on my P85D.

Outsourced to different companies?
That's what I've been thinking. Tesla cannot be happy with the company that did the front consoles.

Then again, maybe these were supposed to be ready 2 years ago, but nothing went up in the store until they were really ready. There were some picture back then...

- - - Updated - - -

Mine arrives tomorrow. Will take pictures. I have a feeling it'll look and feel great with the NextGen seats on my P85D.
Wow. How are you getting yours so soon? I ordered the first day they were available, and have not even got the shipping confirmation yet. Maybe Tan/Obeche Matte is slower than Black/Carbon Fiber?