Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium sound package model s 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my MS but how do I know the premium sound is included besides the package being stated on the price sheet? I didnt really test drive one without it so i dont know the difference. I have an equalizer with the following modes: off standard and high. I honestly cant tell the difference on the Bass on any of those modes and I was suppose to have two subs and I cant even tell that they are on. I checked my trunk and I dont see any subs there nor noticeable tweeters inside the car.

Are the tweeters and subs suppose to be hidden? Also if someone can recommend a good equalizer setup to test the Bass that would be lovely since apparently setting it up to max on all modes (off stndard and high) doesn't sound different.

I just got my MS but how do I know the premium sound is included besides the package being stated on the price sheet? I didnt really test drive one without it so i dont know the difference. I have an equalizer with the following modes: off standard and high. I honestly cant tell the difference on the Bass on any of those modes and I was suppose to have two subs and I cant even tell that they are on. I checked my trunk and I dont see any subs there nor noticeable tweeters inside the car.

Are the tweeters and subs suppose to be hidden? Also if someone can recommend a good equalizer setup to test the Bass that would be lovely since apparently setting it up to max on all modes (off stndard and high) doesn't sound different.
Under audio settings you should have IMMERSIVE SOUND (bottom left of window) with these options: Off, Standard, High.
Also in trunk on passenger side right there is a box covered with carpeting, sub inside there. Notice on left side of trunk it’s open space (no sub on left). Only one sub.

Reactions: jruiz510
Under audio settings you should have IMMERSIVE SOUND (bottom left of window) with these options: Off, Standard, High.
Also in trunk on passenger side right there is a box covered with carpeting, sub inside there. Notice on left side of trunk it’s open space (no sub on left). Only one sub.

I've noticed that so it does look like I have it....any thoughts on the low standard and high settings... I literally cant tell the difference at all !!