Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium sound vs taycan?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve never heard a better sound system than in the Y. That’s why I’m asking. Can the P match?
Your original question asked people to compare "the model Y premium audio vs whatever you get in a tesla." A Model Y is a Tesla. The title of your thread is about the Porsche Taycan. Then you ask "Can the P match?" Maybe rephrase the question. Are you asking someone to compare the Tesla Y audio system to the Porsche Taycan? If so, which Taycan audio? The base system? The Bose Surround system? The Burmester3D High-End Surround Sound system?

Your original question asked people to compare "the model Y premium audio vs whatever you get in a tesla." A Model Y is a Tesla. The title of your thread is about the Porsche Taycan. Then you ask "Can the P match?" Maybe rephrase the question. Are you asking someone to compare the Tesla Y audio system to the Porsche Taycan? If so, which Taycan audio? The base system? The Bose Surround system? The Burmester3D High-End Surround Sound system?
Sorry! Yes, trying to compare Model Y premium sound vs Taycan base or Burmester? thx!

Sorry! Yes, trying to compare Model Y premium sound vs Taycan base or Burmester? thx!

You could buy a model Y and pay a custom audio company to make a bespoke audio system for it, and still have enough left over to buy a full second model Y. I am having a hard time understanding the relation between this comparison.

If audio is that important to you, buy a model Y and hire someone like Reus audio to put in a 10k audio system in it, then buy another model Y, "because you can" and still save 10s of thousands over the price of a taycan.

Dont get me wrong, I think the taycan is an awesome car, but its literally 2 - 3 times as much as a model Y, depending on which one you pick, so saying "is the audio between these two comparable" is perplexing to me.

You could buy a model Y and pay a custom audio company to make a bespoke audio system for it, and still have enough left over to buy a full second model Y. I am having a hard time understanding the relation between this comparison.

If audio is that important to you, buy a model Y and hire someone like Reus audio to put in a 10k audio system in it, then buy another model Y, "because you can" and still save 10s of thousands over the price of a taycan.

Dont get me wrong, I think the taycan is an awesome car, but its literally 2 - 3 times as much as a model Y, depending on which one you pick, so saying "is the audio between these two comparable" is perplexing to me.
Agree the price points are way different. But I’m asking for someone who may move from a Y to a Taycan CT and if so, will have little budget left for any audio upgrades. So that’s why I’m curious to see how the audio in the Taycan might compare…