TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Premium Upgrades Package

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Bebop, Jul 30, 2017.

?

Premium Upgrades? ($5K)

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

Premium Upgrades adds
    • HEPA air filtration system
    • Custom audio system featuring 11 speakers with neodymium magnets
    • XM satellite radio capability
    • Heated seats throughout the cabin
    • Heated steering wheel
    • Wiper blade defrosters
    • Washer nozzle heaters

Yay or Nay? Did you get it or no? $5K (As of July 30th, 2017).

2. Hotlobstah

Hotlobstah Member

Hmmm...really want heated seats but 5k...I don't know

3. dog_car

dog_car Member

The HEPA filter would be nice if you live in an area where the air could use some scrubbing. The other stuff I can easily live without. Of course, there are a multitude of personal factors that would way into your specific preferences.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  4. ColdRauv

ColdRauv Member

I thought $1,000 was excessive for a heated steering wheel. Its $5k now and they throw in a fart scrubber. Pass.

• Informative x 1
  5. kev1n

kev1n Member

which options are you wanting from the list is the question to ask.

if it were me, i wouldnt get it. i dont care for any of those options except the audio upgrade but aftermarket would be a lot cheaper

for clarification, the heated seats throughout the cabin means adding the rears. the fronts are standard.

6. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

Yeah I'm the same as you. I'm really only interested in the audio upgrade. Thus I came to the conclusion to do an after market upgrade (probably light harmonic 4+sub) and completely skip out on this Premium Upgrades option.