Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium White Interior same on Model 3 as on Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very seriously considering changing my order from the Black Premium to the White interior on my upcoming Model 3 (Sept - Nov.). I have spent some time in a Model X with the White interior and while it is probably the same material as the black, for some reason, it seems "softer". (It also looks amazing!)

From what I have read, the consensus seems to be that the White holds up very well, and even when it gets dirty, is easily cleaned.

Does anyone know if the White interior on the Model 3 is the "same" as the White in the X? Still easy to clean, soft, etc?

TIA (thanx in advance)

That is what I am afraid of.....(on hold with Tesla now - no VIN but I have not had an Edit button for some time).
Yes, I too didn’t have an edit button and placed my change order over the phone on 24-Jul-2018 (45 minute hold). Got an email confirmation on 7-Aug-2018. I think the delay in confirmation probably didn’t help, but it could just be due to the priority of Premium White builds.

Just got off the phone. They will send me an email change request. He couldn't say for sure, but was reasonably confident that it could push things back about a month.
After you send in the change request, they will need to manually enter it into their system. I received my change request while on the phone and sent it back while still on the phone. The rep went and checked to make sure it was received. She told me someone else would process it, which took 2 weeks.

You could always go the TSportline premium white interior route too... they even have perforated versions!

I do agree with the original post though! My wife has the white seats in her model X, and they definitely feel softer than the black seats in my model S.