Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Premium wireless phone charger for Tesla model S/X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla wireless phone charger - V2 is the best charger we've made yet. Simply drop your phone on the charging surface, and your phone will snap in place thanks to the MagSafe magnets. If your phone isn't compatible with MagSafe you can simply snap the included "arms" on. The charger is covered in premium fabric to seamlessly integrate with your Teslas interior.

Learn more here: Greenmissionstore

I really appreciate any support to the company. I started Greenmission about two years ago (when I was 16 years old) and have now moved production from my home to a professional factory. I had to order a large quantity to make profits, so I really hope to sell a lot of chargers :) Please don't hesitate to ask any questions in this thread or on email. PS: As a thank you for reading this far: use "ELON" to get a discount at checkout :)

image.gif

Reactions: axhoaxho
Nice, I'm actually looking for one as we speak.
In the description you say: "This product is not compatible with 1st generation drop-in Premium Center Console"

I'm still fresh so bear with me. My 2015 MS is a Premium package (w/ MCU2) and came with this center console. I presume that's a 1st gen premium center console? And if it's not compatible, why is that?

1669677917282.jpeg

I still haven't received even a simple email confirming my order status. I'm all for supporting small businesses that care about customer service. Not sure if this falls in that category or not. Please figure this out so I don't have to file a dispute with Amex.

So you ordered a large quantity but you can't ship, or even email, within two weeks of me placing an order?

From your website:

"What is the shipping time?
We usually ship your charger in a couple of days. When it ships it should be with you in 2-5 days. During high demand, the processing time will be around one week."

I ordered on November 13. You can do the math.

I'll submit my Amex dispute if you can't provide a tracking number within 24 hours. You can also expect me to post honest reviews of what it's like doing business with you.

Within the time it's taken you to "process" my order, I've ordered and received a wireless charger from Tesla for basically the same price that you are charging.

So, anyone else reading this, if you want a wireless charger within a reasonable amount of time, you can order the Tesla wireless charger part # 1562264-00 for $125 via a service request in the app. It shows out of stock on the Tesla website (and a list price of $195) but the service centers keep them in stock and only charge $125.

Reactions: Xiomax
I love that you replied with a thumbs up instead of trying to resolve an issue with your "business".

At least now everyone knows you're a fraud.

Amex has already credited my account.

Good luck with future sales here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 4.17.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 4.17.04 PM.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 90
I love that you replied with a thumbs up instead of trying to resolve an issue with your "business".

At least now everyone knows you're a fraud.

Amex has already credited my account.

Good luck with future sales here.
Hi!

Im sorry for the delay on your order. We have a big batch of chargers, but we shipped them in batches of 250 from our factory. Our warehouse used WAY longer than expected to receive and dispatch the orders. (Picture attached to show this).

We do take your feedback and will work to improve our information to customers about delays.

I don't check this thread very often, and that is the reason I haven't gotten back to you on this. We are easier to reach on our support email: "[email protected]". If you had asked for a refund on email because of the delay you would of course have received all your money back. We are not a scam, and we have fulfilled and delivered hundreds of chargers to happy customers. The dispute makes it hard for us to continue accepting payments, because we get flagged.

I gave the post about you ordering the charger a thumbs up, and I have not seen your other posts before now. It is really damaging for us with information that we are a scam because your order was delayed. Normally all orders will be sent the next day, but again because of the delay from our warehouse this was not the case with your order.

I completely understand your frustration because of the delay. We want all our customers to have the best possible experience with our product, and I understand that your case was far from that. We are working closely with our warehouse daily to get this resolved asap.

Hopefully the Tesla solution fits your needs :)

Have a great day, and please let me know if you have any more questions!

Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 00.14.55.png

Nice, I'm actually looking for one as we speak.
In the description you say: "This product is not compatible with 1st generation drop-in Premium Center Console"

I'm still fresh so bear with me. My 2015 MS is a Premium package (w/ MCU2) and came with this center console. I presume that's a 1st gen premium center console? And if it's not compatible, why is that?

View attachment 879221
Hi!

It doesn't look like that center console is compatible. The reason is that the mounting system requires a small tab that is not present in that model year. Im sure you could mount it using some improvised solution, but it won't fit like designed.

I hope you find a solution that works for you :)

Reactions: Xiomax
The Tesla wireless phone charger - V2 is the best charger we've made yet. Simply drop your phone on the charging surface, and your phone will snap in place thanks to the MagSafe magnets. If your phone isn't compatible with MagSafe you can simply snap the included "arms" on. The charger is covered in premium fabric to seamlessly integrate with your Teslas interior.

Learn more here: Greenmissionstore

I really appreciate any support to the company. I started Greenmission about two years ago (when I was 16 years old) and have now moved production from my home to a professional factory. I had to order a large quantity to make profits, so I really hope to sell a lot of chargers :) Please don't hesitate to ask any questions in this thread or on email. PS: As a thank you for reading this far: use "ELON" to get a discount at checkout :)

Is it compatible with an iPhone Mini 12?

Can the door fold closed while this is installed?

Just curious, what are the improvements of V2 over V1? I bought V1 back in May and really like it.
Hi:)

I’m glad you like it !

The main improvements are a better finish on the plastic parts, better looking cable and much stronger MagSafe magnets. Shipping times is next day, and the unboxing experience is much more premium!

Let me know if you have any other questions!