TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Prepare for Your Model 3 Delivery

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by stonelance, Aug 2, 2018.

1. stonelance

stonelance Member

I just received this email, and it looks like it wants me to confirm a delivery location, but clicking the link just takes me to my account page, and there is not actually any place to select a location. Is this normal?

upload_2018-8-2_21-42-57.png

Attached Files:

2. RunMadM3

RunMadM3 Member

I received this same email yesterday around 2pm (no other contact outside of this, thus far).

3. stonelance

stonelance Member

I should have followed up. I got an email\call from the IDA the next day to schedule delivery (There is only one delivery location for me, so not sure why it even gave me an option). Hope you get one soon!

4. RunMadM3

RunMadM3 Member

Thanks! Looks like good news - I just received an email and my trade-in and financing went yellow; my date moved from Oct-Dec to Sep-Nov. Hope you get yours soon, as well.