Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Preparing for delivery…cup holder question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The cup holder dividers in the center console of the Model X and newer Model S are adjustable and will easily fit a large water bottle. If it's an older S without a center console, the center armrest cup holders are both hilariously small and incompetently positioned to be useful.

But for a not insignificant charge you can add the new center console to an old Model S: Tesla — Model S Integrated Center Console

Attachments

• IMG_0518.PNG
    IMG_0518.PNG
    673.5 KB · Views: 118
^^^
Agree - if new S or X, no problem, you can set it pretty much as big as you want it in the center console. Two "regular" size or one "jumbo" size no problem. I have two 24 oz bottles in the S center console no problem.

Now, for the Roadster, let's just say you don't have those options! :)

• Funny
Reactions: dhrivnak
The cup holder dividers in the center console of the Model X and newer Model S are adjustable and will easily fit a large water bottle. If it's an older S without a center console, the center armrest cup holders are both hilariously small and incompetently positioned to be useful.

But for a not insignificant charge you can add the new center console to an old Model S: Tesla — Model S Integrated Center Console

Yep, it's a new 60. Thanks for the info. New 32oz bottle ordered.

Reactions: Jimmy 1
I recently got a couple of Hydroflasks to use and they are great. They come in several sizes from 18oz (which fit in the regular cup holders) all the way up to 64oz. They keep liquids cold or hot for a really long time, even if left in the car in the heat. Definitely the best I've ever used.

Hydro Flask