Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Presale Discounts Model Y - PPF, Ceramic Coatings, Real Carbon Fiber, Tint, Powder Coating...More

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations from Concours Auto Spa, your long, long, long, wait finally is over!!!
We originally ran this Presale offer starting in mid February of this year in anticipation for the release of the Tesla Model Y. While we had several of the lucky new owners take advantage of our offer, most unfortunately had to wait while the world and Tesla dealt with the COVID019 pandemic.

Now that the Tesla Fremont plant has been back making Model Ys and deliveries are in full swing, we are pleased to extend our original Presale of the Model Ys until the end of July 2020

To celebrate the launch of the Model Ys, AGAIN, we are having a Presale on all of these services at a
20% discount.

Paint Protection Film Gloss and Matte
Ceramic Coatings
Powder Coating Wheels
Painting Brake Calipers
Ceramic Tint
Vinyl Trim Packages

and
Introducing our New Line of Real Carbon Fiber Components.
Mirror Caps
Dashboards
Center Consoles
Steering Wheels
Interior Trim
Also available in many choices, Honey Comb, Cooper, White, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple, just to name a few.
Available for Model Y early May 2020.

Book your appointment before the end of the JULY 2020 to receive Presale Pricing.

We have been serving the Tesla community for over 5 1/2 years and have extensive experience with all Tesla Models, we have already completed work on many, many, Model Ys.

Below are links to our website, reviews, and TMC Member threads and experiences with us here at

Concours Auto Spa

Last edited:
Just booked mine as well.

The storm will be coming and it's going to be hard to get an appt(there were times where Concours was booked solid for weeks) and refuse to drive the Y without any protection(lesson learned from the M3 days as I have certained paid for it with the rock chips).

Timing will be perfect where I pick up the car and deliver it straight to Concours.