Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Presale Discounts Model Y - PPF, Ceramic Coatings, Real Carbon Fiber, Tint, Powder Coating...More

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Ys all lined up ready for Paint Protection Film.

61585832015__95755969-44D4-402E-8D12-94C1B52296DB.jpeg

I got your quote the other day Doug, will be dropping off my car at MDR after my service appointment with Tesla. They keep postponing me because they have to get the new headlights and I can't do PPF till they fix the paint overrun problems on the front fenders.

I got your quote the other day Doug, will be dropping off my car at MDR after my service appointment with Tesla. They keep postponing me because they have to get the new headlights and I can't do PPF till they fix the paint overrun problems on the front fenders.

We hope Tesla can pull through in a timely manner! Just keep us updated and we will figure out the scheduling. Hope you have a nice weekend!!
-Matt

Just wanted to thank the Concours crew. Just scheduled my appointment with them for next week and couldn't be more excited!!
Doug and Matt both really put my mind at ease by taking the time to inspect the car with me which was greatly appreciated, especially with my disappointing experiences with Tesla so far.

Thanks again guys, I will see you next week!!

-Mike

Just wanted to thank the Concours crew. Just scheduled my appointment with them for next week and couldn't be more excited!!
Doug and Matt both really put my mind at ease by taking the time to inspect the car with me which was greatly appreciated, especially with my disappointing experiences with Tesla so far.

Thanks again guys, I will see you next week!!

-Mike
We appreciate the love Mike, we can't wait for you to see the results later this week.

-Matt

Doug and his guys did a great job ceramic coating my Y. They did a one-step paint correction and got rid the big blemishes that the SC could not(or did not even attempt to) correct. The ceramic coating feels silky smooth, and really makes my MSM paint shine like it should have out of the factory. Very happy with the results!

Doug and his guys did a great job ceramic coating my Y. They did a one-step paint correction and got rid the big blemishes that the SC could not(or did not even attempt to) correct. The ceramic coating feels silky smooth, and really makes my MSM paint shine like it should have out of the factory. Very happy with the results!

Thanks for the love! We really appreciate the feedback!

-Matt