Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

President Trump Gives Kudos To Tesla's Elon Musk At Recent Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
'“I spoke to him very recently, and he’s also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And he does good at rockets, too, by the way,”
-the president said of Elon Musk.'

So elegant, best words. ; P

Heh... And Finland's PM still has her Barbies and is almost ready to remove the training wheels from her bike. Has Sanna went on strike yet? Seems everyone else has. #1 occupation in Finland is placard writer. Putin will be the new PM soon, and the country will have to go back to work.

Our leftists in the USA would rather burn America to the ground than concede power to the people. And they are starting fires as fast as possible. They are like Stalin during the purges. Shoot yourself in the foot in an attempt to win a marathon.

The irony is that to most inhabitants of Earth, your regional government affects your lives far more than a head of state does, well except the POTUS Johnson who drafted our young men to die in a war we had no intention of winning. Yeah, he could REALLY ruin your day. That was back when you could die for your country but could not vote.

You want to Clean the Planet? Start with the dirtiest country. You know. Your boss. Your master. The ChiComs. They sign ecology treaties and do whatever they want. They have electric barges hauling coal, and the worst air quality on the planet. But I think we can agree everybody will bow down to China and take their money like we have been. We are the reason China is so dirty. We forced it on them by our greed.

Typical one dimensional cultivated leftist dribble ... I would have called it propaganda but that takes effort ...

Climate change is real and I'm a Republican and will vote for Trump in 2020, the Democrats cannot be trusted and have no platform beyond tearing people down.

So far, nobody else running for POTUS is anything but a self-serving career politico who owes a lot of favors to big money, other politicos, and other nations. Is anyone really surprised that the last POTUS helped China charge up to 100% tariffs on American EVs? Or that he's the richest retired politician in history?

The DNC let the Tesla and GM EV tax rebate program expire, and is now handing our taxes almost exclusively to foreign automakers who refused at first to make EVs. They get rewarded for bad behavior. How insane are they?

Trump speaks the simple truth in simple words, and keeps his promises.

Eloquent Obama orated endlessly with lies. While he was choking the life out of our economy, selling out Our Country to the rest of the world, actually colluding with Russia (“tell Vlad I’ll be more flexible after the election”) leaving our borders open and sending literally a plane load of cash to terrorist Iranians in the middle of the night (WTF?) for appeasement.

I want action and results, promises made and promises kept, and someone with OUR best interests in mind.
I know what eloquent words got us.

It is shocking how many people in this country have allowed no-accomplishment academia (and their like) to brain wash them, and their children.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you love EV's. I have friends who would agree with you about Trump. It is an interesting study from a sociological standpoint. You don't need "deceptive" rants but may want to switch off Fox News - it is bad for your health.

I apologize if I am "off thread" but so many of the comments above reflect much more than the intended thread. I think this book would help many posters to see what we all are facing in our current culture.
I am in agreement with you. Especially about Fox...and for that matter most news outlets. Emotionalism and easy answers as opposed to doing the work about finding out what is and what is not.
I am currently reading a book, recommended by my brother, that I feel really explains why we as a nation are so polarized...why critical thinking is no longer taught in schools. You might enjoy it as I am. Cheers!
" Think!: Why Crucial Decisions Can't Be Made in the Blink of an Eye " by Michael R. LeGault
Amazon.com link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1416531556/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_awdl_WYyLsb0KKWJD0

Reactions: ralph142
Please avoid quoting Trump about anything. Thank you.

If he recently met with Musk, and now states that Musk/Tesla is going to build (a fourth?) factory in the US, that is potentially interesting if true. Sometimes he let's slip things that are true.

Where are they going to build the Semi in the US? Where has Jerome been hanging out lately?

This is the Tesla Inc. forum rather than political so please stop boring political posts.

ok, trying not to get political here but, come on! Are you telling me that President Trump doesn’t tear people down when he speaks??

Typical one dimensional cultivated leftist dribble ... I would have called it propaganda but that takes effort ...

Climate change is real and I'm a Republican and will vote for Trump in 2020, the Democrats cannot be trusted and have no platform beyond tearing people down.

Sad

Reactions: byeLT4

President Trump Wants To Protect Geniuses Like Elon Musk, Thomas Edison, And Whoever Invented The Wheel -- Jalopnik
dov1ssv7pblrmyekmpdv.png

• Funny
Reactions: Zero CO2
If he recently met with Musk, and now states that Musk/Tesla is going to build (a fourth?) factory in the US, that is potentially interesting if true. Sometimes he let's slip things that are true.

Where are they going to build the Semi in the US? Where has Jerome been hanging out lately?

This is the Tesla Inc. forum rather than political so please stop boring political posts.
As Rick Perry famously said, "even a stopped clock is right once a day." This bloviating sounded more like a threat to me: we helped him, he has to help us. Don Corleone would be proud! :D

Trump's ability to compliment people who do good things but he has some disagreement with is why he is a bigger man than most of you.

Will you ever learn you are so narrow-minded that you can't see any facts. I get disagreeing with policies debate is healthy, but when you say everything single thing he does is bad all you do is prove YOUR shortcomings not his which are admittedly plentiful as are all of ours.

Who better than the one and only self proclaimed "stable genius" to protect all geniuses ...dead or alive

I do have to thank Trump for getting me to focus on climate change and the environment and subsequently buying a Tesla
He is actually doing more for energy sustainability/climate than any other President ... he has people talking about it and arguing about it not because he has a clue .. but because he loves to fight even with 17 year old Greta Thunberg... once you begin to discuss climate change and the deleterious effects brought about by our continued use on unsustainable fossil fuels .. you realize we must change

for this I thank Trump ... IMPOTUS

Last edited:
Yes Greta who we all thought was just an indoctrinated child till she staged a fake picture with garbage on a train...............when she had a first class seat. So tell me how she is more honest than a politician?

How many on the left attacked Nicolas Sandman due to edited video politicians and media alike? Boy the whole video sure didn't work out well for CNN did it, would love to know how many zeros are on that check?

Reactions: CrayZ1