TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Prestine P85 For Sale, $43k obo

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Jordaholic, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Jordaholic

Jordaholic Member

Hello up for sale is my Dec 2012 build Gray Tesla P85. Purchased CPO, so bumper to bumper runs to 9/2019 or 100K miles (Currently at 59000)

Sorry I don't have the spec sheet

Specs:
    This P85 comes with every option minus the rear facing seats.
    Here are the standard Options
    -Tech package
    -Carbon Fiber Spoiler
    -Panoramic Sunroof
    -Premium Grey Seats (white pip 2018-08-08_11-25-28.jpg 2018-08-08_11-25-46.jpg 2018-08-08_11-26-04.jpg ing)
    -Grey Alcantara
    -Unlimited Supercharging
    -Dual Chargers
    -Air Suspension
    -Red Brake Calipers
    -2 sets of keys

Modifications that I added:
    -3M Crystalline tint all around. (the 5 windows, front windshield, and the roof) This was $1500 but totally worth the money as it cuts out the heat and keeps your car cool.
    -Chrome Delete
    -Silver Arachnids: The picture shows Sonic Carbon Arachnids, but the car will come with Silver Arachnids which is still better than the 21' Turbines or 19' slipstreams
    -Tesla OEM drop in Console
    -Upgraded the lights to something brighter and cleaner

Warranty:
    Car has bumper to bumper warranty covering everything until September 2019.
    Battery and Drive Unit Warranty until 2021 not sure of date to be honest,

Notes:
    I know from my advisor that the following was done prior to me taking delievery:
    - Drive Unit was replaced with the newer one in 2016.
    -Screen Replaced in 2016 as well, and it was upgraded to LTE
    -Please PM me any request.
    -My car did not come with CA HOV stickers and I got them this year in February

2. Jordaholic

Jordaholic Member

Thanks for all the interest... Sale pending buyer securing finance.

3. Tessa75D

Tessa75D New Member

4. Jordaholic

Jordaholic Member

Technically yes but he still hasn't got title as my bank is slow. He is a collector in the PHX area, if you are interested I can fwd you his info as he loves to trade and sell. Purchased price ended up being $44,500 due to the high demand or low pricing I had established it at. Just update me on what you want to do. Have a good day

5. azsmartbet

azsmartbet Member

Jordan's car is available in PHX we traded my X and his S. Text or call 6027155476

6. Queso

Queso New Member

Still available? I'm in PHX.