Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pretty Pissed off.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reached out to Tesla to fix my two-account problem. I had a Model 3 set up with one email account and accidentally set up my wife's Y on another email account. Same name but one was att.net and one gmail.com
Once we got the Y I asked for them to be both on the gmail account. They did that but my SC history and 845 mi of Supercharging on my Model 3 account disappeared. I asked to have it reinstated and got this response:

"Thank you for contacting the Tesla Referral Program. I apologize for the delayed response, and any inconvenience this may have caused. I am sorry to see there was confusion regarding your referral benefits. These benefits are non-transferable, this does include from one email to another. I do apologize for the confusion, unfortunately this is not an area we are able to make exceptions. "

So NEVER change your email if you have referral credit or you'll lose it. Crazy. Like when you couldn't take your phone number when you got a new plan.