Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Preview of my Model S wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple more pics of the work in progress. Interesting stuff to watch it in progress. First time ever even considering something like this.

QuarterPanel.jpg
FrontAngle_BumperNotDone.jpg

Where are you getting the wrap done? I just ordered some CF wrap for my nosecone. That's probably all I'll do, but your car looks great.

Signature Custom Wraps in Oakland Park near Fort Lauderdale. They did the matte blue car in the Vossen wheels video. I wanted to initially just do some protective armor but the cost of the full wrap was not much more than partial armor so I just went for it.

I never wrapped or even had a clear bra/armor put on a car. Then I had the full hood/front armor done for my MS by a local shop. I realized oncei got it back that I would be willing to consider a full wrap in an alternate color at some pointin the future. I love the brown I have, but fretted that I might some day get bored with it. I love the idea of being able 'swap' the color out for about 3 grand. I have never owned a car longer than 5 years, but I intend to keep the MS for a while. So, this appeals to me big time. And seeing how great your car is coming out makes me happy.