Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Previously Offered OEM Tesla Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a P85D that I just recently gave back to Tesla for a trade in for a Model X. Its nice to see that they finally see the value in offering a front center console in the car! In my previous, I was lucky enough to grab one of the few OEM drop in center consoles that Tesla was offering during a time in 2015. To overcome the shortcoming that it only came with a piano black finish for the flip portion, I had that fold away covered in the same finish as the console - so it ended up being a fit for any car with dark interior finishes.

My question is, where is the best way spot for putting it up for sale. I had thought that this forum used to offer a "for sale" area but can't seem to find it anymore - I had sold my OEM wheels/tires there for my P85D. Anyone have any ideas where the best venue would be and what these things are worth to a 2012 to 2015 Model S owner? I see the tags in the posting and have added the "for sale" tag, but don't want to break any forum rules.

Thanks in advance for the replies!

I had a P85D that I just recently gave back to Tesla for a trade in for a Model X. Its nice to see that they finally see the value in offering a front center console in the car! In my previous, I was lucky enough to grab one of the few OEM drop in center consoles that Tesla was offering during a time in 2015. To overcome the shortcoming that it only came with a piano black finish for the flip portion, I had that fold away covered in the same finish as the console - so it ended up being a fit for any car with dark interior finishes.

My question is, where is the best way spot for putting it up for sale. I had thought that this forum used to offer a "for sale" area but can't seem to find it anymore - I had sold my OEM wheels/tires there for my P85D. Anyone have any ideas where the best venue would be and what these things are worth to a 2012 to 2015 Model S owner? I see the tags in the posting and have added the "for sale" tag, but don't want to break any forum rules.

Thanks in advance for the replies!