Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price Bump on MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you didn't touch your order it shouldn't go up. All anecdotes I've seen online (and confirmed on my pending order) are that Tesla honors the price that configuration was the moment that you placed the order and paid your $100 deposit. And future price increases will be only for new orders, or if you change your configuration it'll re-price it based on the updated pricing. In the unlikely event they lower their price below your originally agreed-upon price, you can ask tesla to update your pricing with that newer lower price and they [up until now] have been doing that.

Mine is on hold until June as well however the price has remained the same, per MyTesla (effectively $2,000 lower than a comparable one spec’d today). Come June, I will buy assuming the price holds; if, on the other hand, Tesla decides not to honor the price as they did with my Model S order, I will cancel (Justin as I did with then Model S) and instead buy either an e-tron or polestar 2.