Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price Check - Selling my '18 M3 AWD w/FSD (Florida)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like the title says, going to be selling my 2018 Model 3. Located North of Tampa Bay, FL.

Options:
AWD
White interior
FSD paid for
Mileage: 28,000
No accidents
18' aero wheels (will be brand-new OEM tires when sold to buyer).
Minor wear/tear from road-trips (rock chips on the nosecone, etc).

Pricing somewhere between 40-45k, tesla offered 41 for trade-in, and the rep said their internal # said it was valued at about 44/45 (said he wasn't sure if he was supposed to tell me that).

Going to get pro photos soon, but we all know what the 3 looks like with white interior.

Undecided on whether or not to include the custom wheels or if selling separately would be better. Maybe $1k for them (with tires that have 5k miles)

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks for looking, and for the advice.

Reactions: JPUConn
Too bad for me I’m looking for different colors. Looks like a nice car... I think price depends on how quickly you want/need to sell the car.
I’m looking for a similar spec car, and most of them on the market with low-20k miles, EAP (no FSD) are asking 45k (selling at 43k). You should have no problem finding a buyer at 44-45k with AWD and FSD.

Thinking that too, there's just no data out there for comps.

Ones optioned like mine on OnlyUsedTesla.com ranges from 50-66k and not quite close to my mileage. It's alll over the place lol. Any recommendations on comps?

None specifically, I was kind of just looking at all different used car sites. I was pricing out my 2018 RWD + FSD to sell end of last month, but plans changed & I'm keeping it. My conclusion was to start at $45K. I imagine yours being AWD you should start 2-3K higher.

This may be an unpopular thought to many, but keep in mind that new deliveries are not always immediate. A lot of people can't get the car they want for many weeks. Also, Teslas do not wear out as much as ICE cars (mechanically). I think this is why used prices are so high.

And regarding the wheels, I'd sell them separate, or try to use them as a bargaining chip for a buyer on the fence.

Reactions: Gouldness
Great price, should be a quick sale. If you ordered the car before 7/1/19, would specify free premium connectivity as a perk.

The premium connectivity date is before 07/01/18 (not '19 as you mentioned). I am betting its a typo because the OP is aware that it doesnt have it.

OP beautiful looking car, really nice looking! GLWS

Reactions: timp123