Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price Drop in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, just joined but have been lurking for quite some time now. Wife and I will be ordering model x probably by the end of the month.we need it by November. We were at yorkdale mall today (Toronto) and went by tesla store. They have six seater with console there. Wanted to show kids the car we are getting. Prices have dropped. 75d now starts at $102,300 $10k price drop I believe. 100d starts at $128,400. Canadian price. And as you all know there are more standard features.

We plan on getting 100d in silver 7 seater with cream interior. No upgrade package. Don't think any of it is necessary.

Welcome to TMC and congratulations.
Hello, just joined but have been lurking for quite some time now. Wife and I will be ordering model x probably by the end of the month.we need it by November. We were at yorkdale mall today (Toronto) and went by tesla store. They have six seater with console there. Wanted to show kids the car we are getting. Prices have dropped. 75d now starts at $102,300 $10k price drop I believe. 100d starts at $128,400. Canadian price. And as you all know there are more standard features.We plan on getting 100d in silver 7 seater with cream interior. No upgrade package. Don't think any of it is necessary.