TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Price drop Tesla MX canada

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Alfred Ng, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Alfred Ng

Alfred Ng New Member

Hi all, I had confirmed my Model X in Canada back in March. Got a call today from our local Tesla sales centerep. I had missed the call and called them back immediately hoping it was news that my car was in production as the rep mentioned he had good news for me. Turns out he wanted to share with me that Tesla had decided to drop the Model X price by 4% and that my order would automatically take this into account and I would see the final new reduced price on pickup. I am guessing this is Tesla'so attempt to lower prices and communicate to all Canadians that have confirmed orders prior to opening the Model Configuration to the general public in Canada. Anywho been a good month. Free upgrade to 75D + 4 % price drop. Was hoping the reduction would be more substantial as the forex has improved quite a bit more since last fall.

Cheers,
    Kenji