Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price drop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does anybody have a good email address at Tesla to reach out to? in the past when they dropped it Tesla would honor the price change for customers
If you have not taken the delivery yet, your Owner Advisor will adjust the price before delivery.

If you took delivery more than 7 days ago, you are out of option. If delivery was within 7 days, you can return the car.

Assuming those who have already taken delivery are out of luck to take advantage of the price reduction?
That’s almost a guaranteed “yes.”

They’ve done this several times in the past. And, they usually let those who haven’t taken delivery yet pay the original price unless they know about the price reduction and ask for it (like the poor souls heading to the delivery center as we speak)!

My 5th scheduled delivery date is 7/15/20. All delays were from Tesla's side relating to delivery delays and a cracked windshield that they noticed just before I started my drive to pick the car up. I've only paid the $100 so far. I'll be curious to see how easily I can get the $2,000 adjustment.