Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price FSD Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree 100%.

Back in Last June when I first order M3, I didn't go for Autopilot and FSD because it was quite expensive then. Don't remember the exact amount. Since it was a software, it can be installed later if I wanted to.

Now if USD 2K and 3K with new hardware installed, I will seriously thinking getting it. The price is very reasonable.

Same here. Fingers crossed for reasonable USD/CAD exchange rate; hoping for $5000 USD to be $6500 CAD. :)

Ya someone mentioned it might go down on the 8th. But it has already been reduced significantly from last week. It was 6600 IIRC. Very happy with this price reduction. Thanks Tesla... Killing it...

Ya man! If it's free great If it stays at $4K still happy,

Updated pricing has gone live. Now FSD shows up at 2600 cad in my account (previously purchased EAP)....

Same here, 2600 +330 in tax I think it said.

With the issues even getting simple things like summon working in Canada, what are the chances FSD will be allowed this year or the next?

If it wasn't enabled would we still benefit from having v3 hardware for NoA and the other EAP features?

Same here, 2600 +330 in tax I think it said.

With the issues even getting simple things like summon working in Canada, what are the chances FSD will be allowed this year or the next?

If it wasn't enabled would we still benefit from having v3 hardware for NoA and the other EAP features?
I think if you're in Ontario, we're actually further ahead where FSD is concerned as from Jan 2019 onwards, they're allowing Level 3 autonomous vehicles available for public purchase to be driven on Ontario roads. Tesla Autopilot is currently still a Level 2 system, so hopefully when final FSD is released it can be certified as Level 3 and then all FSD enabled vehicles would be eligible.

Automated Vehicles – Driving Innovation in Ontario

June 2018 delivery, no EAP/FSD.

New price showing up in my account:
$2600 AP + $4000FSD + tax

SOLD!

Screenshot_20190306-004359_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190306-004359_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190306-004359_Chrome.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: 03DSG
Just upgraded from EAP to FSD for $2600CAD

In my opinion $2600 is worth it for the new HW version 3 computer. Just to future proof the car when new more tasking updates start to appear.

Honestly I was going to hold out but I personally see the value. Computers are expensive... plus the labour costs to replace it... plus the continued software development. It's quite a reasonable price.

Since i didn't purchase EAP before, it's showing $4,000 CAD for FSD. For now i'm going to pull the trigger on AutoPilot and hold off until the summer to get FSD. Super excited for roadtrips this summer with AP. GREAT TIMING!

Reactions: 03DSG and McFlurri