Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

price history, does history repeat itself?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I definately think it's possible, we are in a stronger position than ever and we have already tested $290 after which only good news have come out. We are in a very strong market pushing out new ATHs every day, might very well see a continued runup, seems like the technicals, fundamentals and everything else supports it. 4th quarter will be great, nice top growth and improvement in margin, expectation for future guidance will probably also be high. We might see an X reveal in the coming months. Hype about the D model as deliveries begin to roll out and more reviews will be made, seems incredibly unreasonable to me that we are still at the level we were before the D event, it was a huge improvement. Another possible catalyst is hype about their battery storage business, solar is on the verge of breaking through in a huge way, just a matter of time before this will hype up the potential of a huge future energy storage industry, of which Tesla is ofcourse in a great position to take advantage.

The IV happen to be incredibly low right now with an expected move of only around 9% on the mar20 2015 options, thinking about picking up some $320 calls on monday, they are only $5,85. I think there is a good chance of IV going higher at some point, doesn't take much of an IV spike together with a small bump in the SP for the option to double in value.