Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price Reduction on S and X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you guys stop crushing my hopes with logic??? Geesh😊😊

Back in 2018 when Tesla made the "Performance Upgrade Package" standard on the M3 (it had been a $5k option), they offered a $5k refund (or option to keep FUSC) to early buyers who had paid for the package.

There have been petitions floating around (one example below) wanting Tesla to provide Q4 2022 pre-price drop buyers some sort of freebie but nothing has happened yet, and it's becoming less likely at this point anything will happen.

Sign the Petition

Reactions: tskguy
Very stressful with this Tesla company. My disappointment that we cannot upgrade from V3 to V4 hardware would have me not buy a single thing until cars were delivered with the new hw. Then again, it looks like all these people will get V4 hardware and no activation for FSD beta. So honestly nothing makes sense with this company. You have a better chance of making sense of things by spinning a wheel of fortune
Or wheel of misfortune in this case, with EM as the Grim Charlatan spinning the wheel.