Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prices are slowly going up?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like it went up another $500. The M3LR was $45,990 when I ordered mine towards the beginning of the month. A week or two later, it went up $500 to $46,490. Now it looks like it's $46,990, another $500 sometime in the last few days. I can't speak to the other ranges, or other models, to see what changes were made there, I just know the LR since that's what I'm getting.

Looks like it went up another $500. The M3LR was $45,990 when I ordered mine towards the beginning of the month. A week or two later, it went up $500 to $46,490. Now it looks like it's $46,990, another $500 sometime in the last few days. I can't speak to the other ranges, or other models, to see what changes were made there, I just know the LR since that's what I'm getting.

I think $46,990 was the original price before the price cut, so it looks like it went back. They probably did this because people were buying the LR with Accel Boost over getting a P.

I ordered my SR+ at 37,990, and it was lowered to 36,990 before I took delivery. I've been getting lucky on occasion. I also sold my minivan for top $ even though I low-balled the price. We asked a contractor we work with if he wanted it, and he told us he'd put it on his facebook page. He got 60 inquiries in 3 days.

Another lucky happenstance was when I was at the supercharger the other day. An Uber driver was next to me in his M3, and he told me about the Con Ed SmartCharge rewards program. It basically gives you back what you pay over the nighttime rate if you don't have time of day billing by using a FleetCarma attachment. What's really nice about this is that time-of-day billing raises the daytime rate as it lowers the nighttime rate. With this you get the nighttime rate without raising the daytime rate. Sure, they track things and send back data, but guess what, both your phone and your Tesla already do that too.

Now if they'd pass the tax incentive to be retroactive...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pkmmte