Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prices are slowly going up?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad I got my LR when the price was at the bottom (for now)! I'm not surprised they're raising the price given strong demand and they keep adding features. It's definitely a unique way to do it adding $500-1,000 at a time versus just increasing a few thousand dollars once per year. I'm only surprised at how frequently they're increasing (every 2-3 weeks it seems), and wonder how many more times they'll change it. But I suppose this all helps our resale value, so it's good for current owners.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Glad I got my LR when the price was at the bottom (for now)! I'm not surprised they're raising the price given strong demand and they keep adding features. It's definitely a unique way to do it adding $500-1,000 at a time versus just increasing a few thousand dollars once per year. I'm only surprised at how frequently they're increasing (every 2-3 weeks it seems), and wonder how many more times they'll change it. But I suppose this all helps our resale value, so it's good for current owners.
I think it's just as likely they are anticipating an ev plan that gives customers tax credits or similar. Anyone that takes a basic economics course knows that companies are good about taking these handouts...

Exactly! I purchased my LR at the end of Feb, and the price already increased 3 times since then, so in about 6 weeks.

Are you kidding me? So my car has appreciated by 2k since I purchased it? This defies logic, but it's happening go Tesla go lol. I wonder if they are slowly going back to tax credit prices M3P was orginally 58K? By the time the credit hits they won't look crazy for increasing prices by a bunch at once.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Are you kidding me? So my car has appreciated by 2k since I purchased it? This defies logic, but it's happening go Tesla go lol. I wonder if they are slowly going back to tax credit prices M3P was orginally 58K? By the time the credit hits they won't look crazy for increasing prices by a bunch at once.

We saved 2K AND avoided the door panel refresh! #winning

Tim

I'm sorry, door panel refresh? Can you tell me what this is?
Here you go!

Here you go!

Got it, thanks. I'm glad I did not get this because I'm not feelin' it. :)