Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prices up for everything except the M3P - potential for suggesting upgrades are near?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sam1

Sep 11, 2019
NV
Noticed that the price went up on all of the vehicles by a few thousand, except the M3P. Anyone know or think this may mean there's potential for an upgraded model soon? I don't think they would jack up the price on something right before they upgraded it, they would do it after.

I think the price increases had alot more to do with the models being backordered. Those backordered for 6+ months got the increase likely due to inflation, while models less than that didn't see much if any increase.

Nice problem to have when you have cars sold for the next year lol.

so let me get this straight ... Tesla being sold out for the remainder of 2022 and many models not deliverable until early/mid 2023 is "a nice problem to have" ... but Ford / BMW and Co being sold out and not taking more orders on this year = disaster! incompetency! their supply chains suck!

• Disagree
Reactions: Lindenwood
so let me get this straight ... Tesla being sold out for the remainder of 2022 and many models not deliverable until early/mid 2023 is "a nice problem to have" ... but Ford / BMW and Co being sold out and not taking more orders on this year = disaster! incompetency! their supply chains suck!
the difference is the production rate at that condition

BMW and Ford are underproducing.