Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like PUP is now $5k up from 3.5

However,

It now also includes the upgraded audio and the cold weather package.

Net savings is 2k as far as I can tell if you were going for loaded, but forces you to load it now to get any of those options.

Looks like the smart air suspension is included now as a standard
So that was, what? A 2-3 month period it was not offered on the 75? Now it's standard...

I wonder if the PUP audio upgrade is any different, the phrasing seems slightly different to me.

My hunch is the next change will be dropping the 75 and lowering the price of the 75D $2,500 to force people into the D, so no more RWD only models.

Smart air suspension is now back for the 75, and not only that it is standard. Also it seems PUP no longer includes any of the lightning/additional luxuries in the car. Its now the HEPA filter, The premium audio and the Subzero. No mention of any interieur changes.

Additionally, prices in the Netherlands have been lowered on everything (the cars as well as the options). My guess is its an update to better reflect the current EUR/USD exchange rates.

Last edited:
Reactions: techie
It looks like the lighting changes that I remember being a part of the PUP (ambient interior lighting, LED turning lights, fog lights) are now standard. This change would further differentiate the Model S compared with the Model 3.

There appears to be one change on the interior, you can now get seats in "cream", which I don't remember seeing before.

Bruce.

If you want to get 21" wheels your only option is getting the grey/dark wheels. That is just strange. I think many prefer the silver 21" option, especially for some paint colors... This is not just some streamlining - something else must be going on, perhaps preparing for more changes coming up?

Saw these price changes and got really angry as my car isn't due until end of August... but checked on My Tesla page and the spec sheet and had a £4800 discount applied to my almost fully specced 75D, think it's £300 more than the difference between the previous price and current price.

Once you factor in losing £2000 deposit, not worth it for air suspension, but kinda wish I'd got that :(

Since I ordered end of May the speed has increased and the options changed drastically, but at least its saving me quite a chunk, so glad this happened BEFORE I took delivery otherwise I would be fuming!

Reactions: Karlton770
I'm waiting for delivery of a new inventory car.........my spec now has a 'showroom discount' of £2,800. A week ago I lost 1.1 seconds from 0-60 for free.......

What a nice experience! Yes I could have had air suspension for free, but I didn't want that anyway really......rather have the discount!

I placed my order on July 3. Now I'm wondering what mine will come with, it hasn't entered production yet.
75D with subzero and AP.
Now you can't have it that way, maybe I will get lucky and get all those extras!!!

Go to your mytesla page and view your specs. Your car will probably be exactly as ordered, but with new lower price. At least that's what mine showed.