Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing for Obeche Matte Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

liuping

Jul 23, 2013
San Diego
(Sorry if this is the wrong sub forum, I can't seem to post to the "For Sale" forum without generating an actual Panjo ad.)

I'm picking up my new 90D (well mostly new, inventory car) this weekend. I absolutely love the car, but it had only one thing that was not ideal: Glossy Obeche instead of Matte.

Now the extremely rare Matte Obeche Center Console the service center removed from my old car is not really going to work.

I was going to post in the classified here on TMC, but Panjo does not really have way to set a best offer type listing. I honestly don't know what to set the price as. I don't want to set it too low, but I don't want people to feel like I'm ripping anyone off either.

What do people think is a reasonable price for it? Or should I just put it on Ebay and see what happens in the wild?

I'd really rather someone here get it, not some random person out there.

cropped.jpg

Hi liuping. Are the sides grey, or is that just the lighting? If the sides are black and its in good shape I'll offer $300 + shipping (you can drop it at a UPS store and I will deal with them directly). Ok?
It's the normal color black sides with white stitching and lighting adapter. I'll post a normal ad with more pictures and details later.

I'm just trying to figure out out what a reasonable price is at this point.

You could just have a shop put a coat of lacquer on it and you'd be set.
I thought about that, but I'm afraid it would not match quite right, then I would have ruined it.

I actually it looks like instead of selling the whole thing, I'm going to swap does with someone. That way I keep my console and don't have to buy another one and they get a door that matches their interior. plus save on shipping ;)