Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing My 2018 Model 3 Performance

robertbruce

Oct 18, 2018
Florida
HELP! I am trying to price my 2018 (November build) Model 3 Performance, 20,300 miles, excellent garaged condition, no accidents, dings or scratched, clear bra on front bumper and hood, white with black interior. No auto pilot or fsd, Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Dan Wang

May 26, 2016
Santa Ana, CA
I bought my 2018 Model 3 performance with 5K miles with clear bra, blue on white with FSD for $51k. Granted that was a year ago. I would say $46k given these market conditions.

robertbruce

Oct 18, 2018
Florida
I bought my 2018 Model 3 performance with 5K miles with clear bra, blue on white with FSD for $51k. Granted that was a year ago. I would say $46k given these market conditions.
thanks Dan, i was thinking the mid 40's would be a reasonable retail price without the ap or fsd. I'm waiting on a quote from a wholesaler for a possible trade in on another vehicle.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC