Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing on a 2013 Tesla Model S - 60 kWh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello TMC community,

I'd like some of your guys' feedback on pricing my Model S to sell. I got a 60kWh 2013 Tesla Model S (VIN in the 11000s). This Tesla has bumper-to-bumper warranty up through May 14, 2019 or 78,588 miles. This car was purchased as a certified pre-owned from Tesla. Photos hosted on Google here!

This car has the following options:
- Supercharging
- Tech package
- Power lift gate
- Lighted door handles and lighted interior
- Gray metallic paint
- Body color roof
- 19 inch wheels
- Gray Nappa leather seats and interior
- Lacewood decor

100% charge is at 199 miles, and 90% charge at 179 miles.

Car has a clean title. There is a scratch on the left quarter panel to the passenger door though. There is some paint transfer on the right side of the front bumper. Please see photos.

What do you think is a fair price on my car? Thanks everyone.

I think I've seen your car on craigslist! I'm in the Sacramento area as well, I'm looking to spend ~10k less than your current craigslist asking price, so I'm perhaps not the ideal buyer.

IMO though, lots of CPO cars which are 60kw go for ~$43-46k and I'm assuming they don't have scratches/damages.

By any chance, did you wait overnight to reserve your model 3 at tesla rocklin? We may have met!

How many miles on it today? From the pics it looks like 57k which leaves over 20k of warranty.

If it didn't have what appears to be a deep gauge in the rear quarter (or is the pic deceptive or different?) I'd be saying $40-42k

Damage to the quarter while even superficial can be $5-10k to repair properly changing guess to $37,5 buy it now and sold in 24 hrs.

Thanks guys!

@vernontwg haha yeah I did put my reservation at the Rocklin Tesla SC, but I didn't camp overnight. I did wake up at 3am on March 31 to line up, and I believe I was #88 in line. What a small world. Also, let's chat offline; I sent you a PM.

@JPUConn A certified Tesla body repair shop quoted me $2K. I was lucky it didn't cost more, but I couldn't justify that amount of money during that time. Thanks Jonathan.