Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing Question for 2019 Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

I've purchased two Tesla Model 3s from sellers I met on this site, so TMC is my go-to for all Tesla info and news/opinions/etc.

That being said, I need your (the community's) help with pricing this vehicle for sale:

2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+
~37,250 miles (it will be closer to 38,000 miles if/when sold)
Located in Bethlehem, PA
Base Autopilot
Black Exterior
Black Interior
REBUILT TITLE (still Supercharges at all Superchargers that I've tried)

I can attach photos of the car for the purposes of pricing it, but you can assume "Very Good" condition (according to KBB definition) without any mechanical issues. The only adverse feature is the R-title.

I will attach the photos of the car's features (from the Tesla App) and the car's accident history from CarFax describing the accident. I appreciate your input!

Thanks, James

Attachments

• Accident Shown on CarFax.png
    Accident Shown on CarFax.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20220625-122936_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220625-122936_Tesla.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220625-122948_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220625-122948_Tesla.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 35
partial premium or premium interior? Foglight or not? they were deleted about mid year. I had to add them to mine. The partial doesn't have a rear roll bar.. had to add that too :). No ambient lighting either unless you get something like Bonus box.. Also no amp for the radio with the partial.

partial premium or premium interior? Foglight or not? they were deleted about mid year. I had to add them to mine. The partial doesn't have a rear roll bar.. had to add that too :). No ambient lighting either unless you get something like Bonus box.. Also no amp for the radio with the partial.
Hello!

If you look at the photos I attached, there is a list of features. The interior is Partial Premium.

Any advice on pricing is appreciated!

Thanks!

Sorry.. but I was on my phone.. I paid 46K for my M3 STD plus with partial and B/W interior.. 19 inch sport rims and 11K miles.. that was in Nov 2021. I was just offered 44K for the same car a few weeks ago with 20K miles. Clean title. I've seen prices between 45-55K for that config around here in SoCal.

Sorry.. but I was on my phone.. I paid 46K for my M3 STD plus with partial and B/W interior.. 19 inch sport rims and 11K miles.. that was in Nov 2021. I was just offered 44K for the same car a few weeks ago with 20K miles. Clean title. I've seen prices between 45-55K for that config around here in SoCal.
Thanks for the info. I think KBB says $41,200 for the car, but that's with a clean title. I don't know how much the R-title on these cars affects their value since Tesla has been known to disable Supercharging and DCFC if the vehicle has a Salvage/Rebuilt-branded title.