Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing question Tesla S P90D Insane 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey friends, I recently sold my S 85D and I want an X but I would consider an S. I found a RED one locally with lots of features like AP, Smart Air, High Fidelity and alcantara. i am NOT A huge fan of the red but maybe with some wheels.

The car is 2016 S P85D with Insane mode feature and it has 22k miles. I feel like I can get it for about $83k.

Does anyone think the red is a problem for resale? I usually drive my car til I trade it for something else and I get tired of cars quick. KBB seems to be way higher private party like $100k plus but my last S 85D was $78k private and sold at $66K

Any feedback for what you feel the value should be would be appreciated.

I thought they had fixed most of the problems with the 90? Might be wrong about that. We traveled through Salt Lake City and had a Drive Unit issue. The service center there gave us a p90d as a loaner. I think it might be going up for sale as a CPO. You really should check Tesla directly on the CPOs to see what they've got. That price seems like you could get it from Tesla for that. Might be wrong though. Haven't checked in a few months.