Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Printed tesla owners manual

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While it's great having a pdf owners manual that is regularly /occasionally updated.

Sometimes, having something in print is much easier (not sure if that is a sign of getting old). But has anyone found anyone that sells printed copies, or can recommend an online print shop that will bind and print them for a fair price (and not just wire or comb bound).

As I wait for a delivery date, just thinking about having something to read and pass the time.

You can download them and read them on any device that supports pdf line iPads, phones and laptops. I think even kindles do. It’s not hard copy as you ask but that’s what I’d do.

As an aside, they’ve just updated the manual, it seems to change yearly, but it’s rarely up to date as the software constantly changes slightly with each release, so whatever you print out is likely to be out of date in 3 months

I don't have an issue in accepting that a printed manual will go out of date, although I question how much is actually changing from one edition to the next.

As a reference style document, personally I don't find it that easy working with that type of material on a tablet, phone, kindle etc.

Reactions: Wol747
If you really want your own hard copy then ask about - my old school even had its own bookbinding club to keep hymn books and the like functional but that was more than half a century ago. Likely the local church or library will know of amateurs/hobbyists etc that'd be cheaper than a professional.