Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pristine Model X P90D Signature Ed. 2016 -- All options, $ > $150k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interested? Ideas for the most efficient way to market the vehicle? Tx, mm
PS. Detailed article on the options and prices for Signature Editions included below.
TESLA Model X Signature Edition.png

Attachments

• Buyers Guide to Tesla Model X Options and Pricing: BigPictureBigSound.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 152
I have no idea where the ‘150k’ came from in that line. My asking price is 95k ... $55 k decline from sticker for a pampered, loaded X that no amount of $$ can buy new at the moment.
No amount of money can buy a newer, better Model X at the moment?

Pretty sure I can order up a brand new LR+ for $80K right now which is orders of magnitude more technologically advanced and better built than what you are selling. With 1.5x the range.

You may want to do some research on what these vehicles sell for on the secondary market.

I have no idea where the ‘150k’ came from in that line. My asking price is 95k ... $55 k decline from sticker for a pampered, loaded X that no amount of $$ can buy new at the moment.
20210105_170114.jpg

Good Luck with the sale. It's your vehicle and you can ask whatever you want. Only time will tell if its priced right. The title stated 150K. By your post that was the original purchase price.

Posting up comps to justify the selling price helps. There was another individual who had a model S that had elons signature on the visor that is being sold for 40K above market value. It also was a signature edition. Was posted a few years ago and I believe It's still for sale. Would be a good comp as a comparison but then again it hasn't sold.

Reactions: Rmf1981