Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pristine Q4 2016 Model S 75D 7700 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Contemplating to sell my Tesla S and order an X, depending on interest.
This 75D is like new, has been treated with Xpel and Opticoat, a $3000 dollar value to protect the paint.
  • Midnight silver
  • Cream / light gray next generation leather seats
  • Piano Black Décor
  • White Alcantara Headliner
  • Full Glass Panoramic Sunroof
  • All-wheel drive
  • 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
  • Minor near-invisible rash rear right rim
  • 2016 Q4 Refresh / face-lift front
  • AP1 hardware
  • Location Chicago
  • Asking $70k
Pictures below

View media item 117499View media item 117498View media item 117497View media item 117503View media item 117501View media item 117504View media item 117496View media item 117506

Full feature list:

• Unlimited free supercharging that is carried over the next owner
  • Midnight silver
  • Cream / light gray next generation leather seats
  • Piano Black Décor
  • White Alcantara Headliner
  • Full Glass Panoramic Sunroof
  • All-wheel drive
  • 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
  • Minor near-invisible rash rear right rim
  • 2016 Q4 Refresh / face-lift
  • AP1 hardware
  • Xpel and Opti-coat treated with paint warranty
View media item 117510

Does it have the winter package with heated seats and steering wheel?

When I bought it, I didnt opt for the Subzero package, as I didnt see the need. When I used it in cold Chicago weather, I just turned on the heater remotely 5 minutes in advance. Steering wheel temperature comfy. Any snow melted right off the windshield in a matter of minutes.
Heated front seats are standard.

Question for everyone: I noticed someone asked if I still have the original window sticker, which I have. I also noticed a Florida 75s (NOT AWD like my car) that was posted without any pics, just with the window sticker, and it was sold the same day..
Is the window sticker really that important and something that would be helpful to scan in, and add to the pictures?

Question for everyone: I noticed someone asked if I still have the original window sticker, which I have. I also noticed a Florida 75s (NOT AWD like my car) that was posted without any pics, just with the window sticker, and it was sold the same day..
Is the window sticker really that important and something that would be helpful to scan in, and add to the pictures?

VIN and Window Sticker is always helpful. Ultimately your vehicle condition, mileage, added options and PRICE is what will sell the vehicle.

Price breakdown with an exact Apples to Apples comparison with the Illinois tax included:

Custom build(AP2) with exact same config incl doc fees: 82,000 + 8,000 Illinois &-Cook county sales tax = $90,000
See build Link here. (IF tax credit survives tax plan and is 100% applicable, it will become 82,500)
My car for sale (AP1): 70,000 + 1,500 Illinois private sale car tax = $71,500
Your savings: $18,500 (11,000 if tax credit is applicable)

If I enable AP and add to the price, your savings are higher:
Custom: 82,000 + AP2 5,000 + 8,700 Illinois &-Cook county sales tax = $95,700 ( 88,200 minus tax credit)
My car for sale: 70,000 + AP 3,000 + 1,500 tax = $74,500

Your savings: $21,200 (13,700 if tax credit is applicable)

For those who PM'd me, thanks for your bids, I am only contemplating to sell if the offer is realistic for this car.
It is seriously like brand-new, you feel it, see it, and smell it when you are up-close and in the car. If you having any further questions, please PM me. Thanks!

Mick