TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Private Buyer Wants to Buy (WTB) 2014-15 Model S with AP

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mhuska, Jul 21, 2018.

1. mhuska

mhuska New Member

I am looking for a Tesla Model S in very good condition that has the technology package with Auto Pilot within a 200 mile range of Raleigh, NC. I am pre-approved cash wise (almost bought another one but someone just beat me to it) so I could buy this car outright or possibly take over the lease payments. If you are at the end of the lease, consider me taking the buy-out instead of simply turning it in.

Please do not contact me if you are a dealer or you are asking anything above KBB – I’m not looking for a steal but rather a fair/good deal.

Thanks,

-Mike

• Like x 1
  2. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I have an 85D fully loaded exspect rear facing seats and paint protection. Pm me if your interested.

• Like x 1
  3. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

You just gave me a great idea to list my P90D for sale when the lease is up rather than return it

• Like x 1
  4. mhuska

mhuska New Member

5. mhuska

mhuska New Member

<<You just gave me a great idea to list my P90D for sale when the lease is up rather than return it>>

Great! Glad I could help. :) BTW... when is you lease up? I'm not a patient person but I'm trying to learn.

-Mike

• Like x 1
  6. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

9 months

2015 P90D
    75k buyout price at end of lease

I’d probably have to throw in some cash to lower that price, guess we’ll see what the values of these cars are in 9 months.