Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Private Model 3 Viewing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe the timing. Surprisingly, my dad got an invite, but of course, my brother is getting married on June 3rd. It's not at all important for the groom's father or the best man to attend the rehearsal or rehearsal dinner, right? Or Tesla, any chance we can bring ~70 guests? I promise, we'll liven up the party quite a bit ;)

Sincerely,

An extremely conflicted Model 3 reservation holder (x2)

I can't believe the timing. Surprisingly, my dad got an invite, but of course, my brother is getting married on June 3rd. It's not at all important for the groom's father or the best man to attend the rehearsal or rehearsal dinner, right? Or Tesla, any chance we can bring ~70 guests? I promise, we'll liven up the party quite a bit ;)

Sincerely,

An extremely conflicted Model 3 reservation holder (x2)

Actually, just re-read and saw that lunch was mentioned. Fingers crossed the timing works out...

How in all that's holy do they expect to enforce an NDA on this? Give out 100 versions of the facts and see which leaks and 'no Model 3 for you! One year!'?! :confused:
Okay, I have a brilliant idea to circumvent the NDA! For those that go, we can set up a code for them to post here on TMC.

For example, IRTNOG might mean - front end changed, no HUD, one screen only, interior is minimalist, wheels are 18", trunk opening is larger. Oh wait, we already knew that! o_O

• Love
Reactions: SageBrush
How in all that's holy do they expect to enforce an NDA on this? Give out 100 versions of the facts and see which leaks and 'no Model 3 for you! One year!'?! :confused:
It really depends on the company and reason for the NDA.

Automotive focus groups usually have me surrender my phone, and sign an NDA that states divulging information could result in civil damages, and getting blacklisted. Some pay up to $400 for 1 day, but I like doing them for fun.

Then there are the national security NDAs. I've signed some that claim I could face anything from fines to the death penalty.

I don't think Tesla will be executing anyone in California since it takes more than 20 years to process. Blacklisting would suck though.