TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Private plate for sale UK!!

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by EVOFQ320, Apr 11, 2013.

1. EVOFQ320

EVOFQ320 New Member

Hi guys!

I'm currently a member of Lancer-register (MLR) which is a Mitsubishi forum. One of the guys directed me to this forum. Not sure if this post is in the right section.

Basically i have a private registration I've just had removed off my EVO 8 MRFQ320 which could interest to you guys here at Tesla Motors.

The registration reads T333SLA

Here is a image below of the registration on my vehicle I can supply more pictures of it on and of the certificate just ask

bb0547c34796eb1f5fcbc0d221934cfd_zps86215e7d.jpg

Registration is currently on retention and I have the full paperwork and certificate at hand so it's ready to go. I am open to reasonable offers, if you require any more info please ask

Thank You

2. EVOFQ320

EVOFQ320 New Member

Bump for a great registration for your Tesla Motor!