Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Private Sale 2016 Model 90D CPO with Rear facing seats (Previously repaired )

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
~45K miles
Tesla_1-1024x768.jpg
Tesla_2-1240x930.jpg
Tesla_3-1240x930.jpg
Tesla_4-1240x930_LI.jpg
Tesla_7-1240x930.jpg
Tesla_8-1240x930.jpg
Tesla_9-1240x930.jpg
Tesla_10.jpg
Tesla_14-1240x1653.jpg
Tesla_15-1240x930.jpg

Autopilot convenience features ( AP-1)
Rear Facing Seats
All- Wheel Drive
Range Upgrade
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
All Glass panoramic Roof
21” Grey Turbine Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Carbon Fiber decor
White Alcantara Headliner
Free supercharging
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity. Sound
Subzero Weather Package

This car still has 3 years and 55K of it’s CPO warranty remaining. My kids are getting too big to fit the rear facing seats, so I need to upgrade for a Model X. The previous owner has a small incident and the back bumper was replaced by Tesla, I bought it as a “Previously Repaired” CPO and drove it for almost a year without any issues, there is still a gash on the lower side as shown in the pictures. The battery is in a great condition, gets charged to 90% in my garage from a 240v outlet, I used the supercharger once!

I do have a loan on the vehicle, but as soon as a sale is agreed, I will pay it off and just had the buyer the title.

It usually stabilizes around the 10% mark, the average ( as I read on charts, I did not conclude a study myself ) is 5% over the first 5 years. Any abnormal degradation Tesla will cover under the warranty. My first Model S was a 2013 S60, and it was about the same ratio, closer to 8%.

I also gave the minimum I have ever seen, I noticed the range goes up and down with some updates. This is the 90D with the nose code, it's before the refresh so I do not even know if the range on it is different than newer 90D. When I bought mine, it came with the Range upgrade, that usually means it was an 90 battery, limited to 85, and they paid $3000 to unlock the extra 5 to make it 90.

Long story short, it is normal. We can take it to Tesla to and test it, its CPO :)