Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pro Series LED black tail lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone bought this set of lights or better yet, installed them on their Model Y?

Wow..I am following hoping someone has them and can show how these look. I am picking up my XPEL Stealthed Black MYLR tomorrow, and this could go really well with the Stealth.

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Wow..I am following hoping someone has them and can show how these look. I am picking up my XPEL Stealthed Black MYLR tomorrow, and this could go really well with the Stealth.

Side note, show me a pic when you pick yours up! Mine MSM XPEL Stealth wrapped and everyone thinks it’s black. Lol! People are blind. Haha

4CC5809C-9217-4AB1-A06F-84C5FE3E5481.jpeg

Don't take this personally, but I think that making your brake lights and turn signals less visible to other road users - especially those behind you is about the dumbest thing someone could do with their car

...unless of course I'm misunderstanding what these are

Don't take this personally, but I think that making your brake lights and turn signals less visible to other road users - especially those behind you is about the dumbest thing someone could do with their car

...unless of course I'm misunderstanding what these are
From the images I've seen, these lenses are clear and the internals are black.

Like I said I don't want to insult people here or start a fight - I have other bulletin boards for that! 🤣

And if that's the case then that's not what I was talking about. I've seen vehicles with black lenses on the tail lights and I always wondered why ... Headlights too

I wouldn't mind putting that style of tail lights on, but I just hate how most of the aftermarket tail lights out there has some type of 'dancing light show' every time you turn your lights on.

I'd want something bright & simple and that does the job like factory tail lights do, but a unique look to them would be nice to break up your car from the thousands of other Model 3 & Y cars you see all over So Cal.

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Amber is the way to go really. I never understood why they're often red in the US. Makes no sense, in fact if you make a brake light blink it technically means there's less braking on that side so it's actually turning in the opposite direction

Amber has the advantage of being clear cut and unmistakable. It means one and only one thing

...but that's just me probably 🤡

Reactions: 101dals