Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problem with model s not updating music in Spotify

RAHH

Jul 22, 2021
Bergen county NJ
I have a 2020 model S performance I got 8 months ago.
I am using Spotify but I think it's across the board with anything to do with the premium services.
I listen to podcasts and every day there's a new podcast and my model s does not update what's available it's usually one or two days old. There's no way to refresh it other than to hold down the two buttons on the steering wheel at the same time rebooting the Tesla and only then will it update is this normal I thought I would ask here before I contacted the service

jmaddr

Mar 29, 2019
Florida
I haven't had exact same issues as you, but similar. I've been having Spotify issues where it doesn't seem to play the latest episode (or playlist). It just spins and spins.
I've moved to using TuneIn to play podcasts. Bonus that Tunein allows you to speed up the playback speed while Spotify doesn't.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC