Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problem with uploading driver's licence image

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else experiencing problems uploading a scan of the driver's licence on the order form? I am unable to do so for the front image on the second driver for the vehicle. The other scans uploaded normally. All images are in the same format. I am using Safari on MacOS 10.13.6 right now, but I have tried using different computers / different browsers and all give the same outcome. I have also tried multiple scans and even uploading one of the images that were successfully uploaded in one of the other positions. The problem has persisted since I first placed my order on 26-Jun.

I have tried asking Tesla for help a couple of times using the support link on the website but have yet to get a response.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpeg
    Untitled.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 197
Anyone else experiencing problems uploading a scan of the driver's licence on the order form? I am unable to do so for the front image on the second driver for the vehicle. The other scans uploaded normally. All images are in the same format. I am using Safari on MacOS 10.13.6 right now, but I have tried using different computers / different browsers and all give the same outcome. I have also tried multiple scans and even uploading one of the images that were successfully uploaded in one of the other positions. The problem has persisted since I first placed my order on 26-Jun.

I have tried asking Tesla for help a couple of times using the support link on the website but have yet to get a response.
If I remember right I had to use chrome on my Mac to get it to work. That was quite a bit of time ago.

Hope you got it worked out. We uploaded info just the other day using Safari on MacOS 10.11.6 and no problems. Only one driver for the registration though. We’re in the U.S. But strange if you could upload some images and not the other so not sure I buy the country variation.