TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Problem with uploading driver's licence image

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by thescud, Aug 12, 2018.

1. thescud

thescud Member

Anyone else experiencing problems uploading a scan of the driver's licence on the order form? I am unable to do so for the front image on the second driver for the vehicle. The other scans uploaded normally. All images are in the same format. I am using Safari on MacOS 10.13.6 right now, but I have tried using different computers / different browsers and all give the same outcome. I have also tried multiple scans and even uploading one of the images that were successfully uploaded in one of the other positions. The problem has persisted since I first placed my order on 26-Jun.

I have tried asking Tesla for help a couple of times using the support link on the website but have yet to get a response.

Attached Files:

2. Ejl80

Ejl80 Supporting Member

If I remember right I had to use chrome on my Mac to get it to work. That was quite a bit of time ago.

3. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

There is a known issue for Canadians (maybe ROW). I believe if you change your country flag (at the bottom of the page) to USA website it will work. Then after uploading just switch to Canadian site.

4. SMAlset

SMAlset Active Member

Hope you got it worked out. We uploaded info just the other day using Safari on MacOS 10.11.6 and no problems. Only one driver for the registration though. We’re in the U.S. But strange if you could upload some images and not the other so not sure I buy the country variation.

5. ChrisH

ChrisH Active Member

When I uploaded my license photos they were insanely zoomed in but it let me upload and save them and by IDA did not mention any issues.

6. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

Try using your phone. I remember this problem a few months back.

7. thescud

thescud Member

This worked! Thanks!

• Like x 1