TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Problems at Plugsurfing?

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by RCH1708, Apr 18, 2015.

1. RCH1708

RCH1708 Member

Last month I ordered and paid for the keyring dongle from Plugsurfing, but to date I've not received it, which is a pain because I'm travelling at lot in Germany next week.

Last weekend I sent Plugsurfing an email via their contact page. No response. On Thursday I phoned them and spoke to a nice lady who promised to look into the matter and call me back. No response. Friday I called them again, multiple times. No answer.

This doesn't feel good & makes me suspect that they've got problems. Anyone know anything?

2. PS2015

PS2015 New Member

Dear PlugSurfing User,

we are very sorry that you´ve had unpleasant experiences. Due to the high volume part we have alternatively sent you a charge card a few weeks ago. Your keyhanger has been sent last week and its on its way to you. Our company is growing rapidly now and currently we are working on , that such exceptions do not happen again. Thank you for your patience and understanding. The Plugsurfing team.