Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems registering on MyTesla - never receive verification e-mail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings all. Just picked up a 2013 Tesla P85 after lusting over them for years. Absolutely love the car. Has anyone else had problems registering on MyTesla on the Tesla site? I've tried multiple e-mail addresses and I never receive the verification e-mail. I've checked my spam folder and waited over 24 hours. I'd really like to use the MyTesla app and connect my car to it. I can't seem to find any way to contact support on the site either. Am I the only one who has encountered this issue?

Thanks,
Chris

Greetings all. Just picked up a 2013 Tesla P85 after lusting over them for years. Absolutely love the car. Has anyone else had problems registering on MyTesla on the Tesla site? I've tried multiple e-mail addresses and I never receive the verification e-mail. I've checked my spam folder and waited over 24 hours. I'd really like to use the MyTesla app and connect my car to it. I can't seem to find any way to contact support on the site either. Am I the only one who has encountered this issue?

Thanks,
Chris

Just call the ownership number or email [email protected] and they should be able to help you.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait... How did you order your car without a MyTesla account? Scratch that... You probably bought it used.

Quick update. I e-mailed the ownership e-mail address. They got back to me within a day or two. They pointed me to [email protected] and asked me to send them my MyTesla login name, copy of my driver's license, and a copy of my registration. Once I did this within a day or so they had everything activated and set up. Thanks to all for the suggestions.