Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems starting......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2017 MS, 75. Have had 16.2 for about a month and everything fine. 2 days ago things started to happen. Parked car in lot and came back 4 hrs later. Door handles didn't present but did when I touched it. Got in "easy exit" didn't work. Got seat adjusted and saw that street lines and Speed signs were not displayed. Also did not show other cars next to me. Cruise control didn't work and had a warning sign on the center console saying it was not available. The auto-wipers did not work but wipers worked if turned to non-auto control. The NAV system did not work. The car drove properly (minus the problems) and I drove home without any additional problems.

Yesterday, plugged the car in to charge in my garage at about 11:00 AM. At 9:00 PM phone app said car 64% charged and the app would not update or connect to the car. At 9:15 PM, got in the car and it was completely powered OFF, and would not reboot; the car was not charging and no light in charging port. Today 8:00 AM got into car and was still powered off and no center screen display. Tried another reboot and this time everything started and the car seems back to normal. Charging restarted.

Also this AM got notice that software update, 20.1 was waiting. I told it to start and it did not. After 15 minutes I received another notification on phone that it was ready to download. I told it to start and it did download and notified me that it had completed.

Has anyone any experience like this?