Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems with Bluetooth and iphone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the version 9 update my Bluetooth doesn’t seem to be working correctly with my iPhone 8. If I try to receive a call (using the car touch screen) I can’t hear the caller. I think there’s an issue with hearing the recipient of the call when I initiate the call with my phone, but not if initiate the call with the car.

Anyone else having problems? I tried to re-pair already with no success.

I know things don't help, but Apple don't like to follow standards. Just look around, and consider switching to any Android phone like so many others. You will be amazed how much more you can do, and how much more "just works", independent of brands.
I will never go back.

• Funny
Reactions: SpudLime
I know things don't help, but Apple don't like to follow standards. Just look around, and consider switching to any Android phone like so many others. You will be amazed how much more you can do, and how much more "just works", independent of brands.
I will never go back.
No problem with my iPhoneX.

Another biased comment from Ande which doesn't help.

Try @SpudLime's suggestion (although I'm not sure why delaying contact synching would be necessary). Deleting from both the Tesla side and iPhone side can be important.

No problem with my iPhoneX.

Another biased comment from Ande which doesn't help.

Try @SpudLime's suggestion (although I'm not sure why delaying contact synching would be necessary). Deleting from both the Tesla side and iPhone side can be important.

I read it on an old post and it fixed my issue. I recently suggested this to another forum member and it worked for them also. Just a weird bug.

Reactions: AustinP